Firefighters were busy containing a fire at a south Lubbock storage facility early this morning. The fire department responded to the blaze at A-Plus self storage on 82nd St, just east of University Avenue. The fire broke out around 4:30 this morning. Several units were on fire on the south end of the facility. Police, fire, and EMS responded, blocking traffic on 82nd for much of the morning. No injuries were reported. There are about a thousand units in the stopage facility, and employees say theyre thankful only a few were affected by the fire. "Were trying to look for the good in the bad, but its rough," says District Manager Dave Shidler. "Of course we take storage seriously, and all morning long our phone has been ringing with people concerned about their belongings, and also other people who are just concerned about us, so its really nice to see community support for a local business."