Sadly, a mobile home fire in Shallowater leaves the owner with practically nothing. "This was going to be my home you know? And I was really fixing it up for that deal and its all right there now." Shirley Medford had just purchased her mobile home, and she says her son was still figuring out the furnace which she thinks may have been the cause of the fire that took everything she had. "I just thank God we made it out, we wasnt in no fire you know." She dozed off Wednesday morning, and awoke to flames. Luckily, she made it out the front door. "I was in such a daze I guess, I didnt really realize what was happening for about an hour after it was all over with." Now, nearly a week later, and the reality is sinking in. "I get to thinking about it and I didnt realize you know that I couldve died in that. With as much smoke as there was in there, its a wonder I even had enough strength to get up and get out." And while she is lucky to still be alive, she did lose things dear to her heart. "Everything I owned was in there. My pictures, my husbands pictures, my mother and my dad and all my kids and my grandkids and thats something you cant get back."