Recipe of the Month
Corn on the cob is just another way to add some variety
to your grill.
Try this zippy herbed recipe for BBQ Corn on the Cob.
Brush Up Your Grills
Before you light up the grill, we have a few tips to get you started:
- Remove the grates and wipe down connections
with hot soapy water.
- Remove old or dirty charcoal and replace.
- Check the burner. If it looks good visually, light the grill
and make sure it is supplying an even flame.
- Clean up any grease or ash that may have accumulated
on the bottom of the barbecue.
- Check your cleaning brush, mitts and utensils.
If any are worn or dirty, replace with new tools.
- Remember—your barbecue grill should be cleaned
thoroughly at least once a year!
Father’s Day Gift Cards
Give dad what he really wants for Father’s Day.
No matter what his interest, we have a variety of
retail gift cards to choose from.
Click here to order online.