And you thought the mosquitos were bad! One central Lubbock house was infested with hundreds of bees! The family called Lubbock firefighters after five residents were stung. One child was stung 30 times. The firemen evacuated the residents, and then proceeded to deal with the swarm of bees that had made their home inside the siding of the house. Fire crews removed the panels and then flushed out the bees with water and pesticide. The five residents were taken to UMC for treatment. They have now been released. Authorities dont yet know what kind of bees they were. Theyve been sent to a state lab for testing.